Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Submit Snavely Sibling Stories!

Here's an idea -- let's try to come up with short posts on each of the ten sisters and one brother who made up the second generation of our family reunion -- Alberta, Edith, Violet, Eleanor, Emily, George, Helen, Isabelle, Ada, Frances and Florence. This doesn't have to be terribly long, just a fond remembrance or funny interlude that the rest of the family might enjoy. As an example, here's a cartoon penned by my grandfather Bob Smith sometime in the late 70's (I'm guessing 1979) in honor of my Grandma Eleanor's and Aunt Emily's birthday, which is July 31 (they were twins, of course). Email your stuff to me, and I will edit it (gently) and post it. If you have a digitized picture to share, send that along too. You can also send me a letter and enclose your picture. I will scan it and return it to you. My address is 120 Laning Avenue, Pennington, NJ 08534.

So there's your challenge. Hope to hear from you soon.