Thursday, August 03, 2006

We Need a Games Coordinator!

Carol Zangrilli writes:

"Hi cousins!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I've got the kids' games pretty much organized with the prizes and candy bought, list of games to play, and supplies for those games. Again, I'm unable to actually run the games this year and am looking for someone who can. I will volunteer to run the games in the near future (either starting next year or the year after) so that special someone for this year won't be stuck for the indefinite future. I love having the games for the kids and have some wonderful memories of playing the games when I was a kid and Donna & Joyce ran them.

So...if you or someone you know can help me out, please try to see me before lunch at the reunion. Also, think about "volunteering" one of your siblings or children!

Thanks so much and see you Sunday!

Carol"